Edgebander AURIGA Series: The standard for modern cabinet makers
By concentrating on the essential features, the HOLZ-HER AURIGA series unifies compact design with a high degree of automation.
The optimized "Glu jet" application system on the HOLZ-HER machines ensures perfect edge appearance. With its unique hybrid technology, this unit ensures perfect interaction between glue, edging and panel material. The GluJet system ensures easy use of EVA or PUR glues in cartridge or granulate form and with its short heat-up time of only 3 minutes and low energy consumption when remelting the glue, it also helps preserve your resources.
High performance jointing and copy cutter units augment the processing range for the AURIGA series. The above-average productivity and top features make this series the best in its class. In this way, HOLZ-HER sets the standard for modern cabinet makers.
Here is what the HOLZ-HER AURIGA series offers
- Invisible Joints with Glu Jet Thin Film Technology
- iTronic for intelligent automation
- Diamond Tipped Cutter as Standard Feature
- Automatic Complete Processing
- Workpiece Thickness up to 60 mm
- Edge Thickness up to 8 mm
Edgebander AURIGA 1308 XL
Edgebander AURIGA 1308
Highest degree of automation with two finishing units
- Glu Jet Hybrid Technology
- Jointing and Corner Rounding incl. for Complete Processing
- PC Control - with Touch Screen
- Highest Degree of Automation
- No Manual Finishing Required